The Gift of Dreams
Monday, January 31, 2022 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Monday, February 7, 2022 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Mid-winter is a wonderful time to reconnect with our dream life! Our dreams come from a very deep part of ourselves, using the language of symbol and metaphor to communicate ideas from the unconscious. Dreams can illuminate, empower, and guide us in our waking lives.
In this two-part series, Val will share some information and research on dreamwork. In each session, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on and share their own experiences with dreams. We will touch on some of the following topics:
- Dreams in the Bible, and in ancient and native cultures
- Recent research on dreams
- Dreams from a Jungian perspective
- The unconscious as a source of creativity
- How to keep a dream journal
- Practical tools for understanding your own dreams
- Good questions for dream work
Join us for this series as we explore the potential our dreams have to deepen our relationship with our God and with one another!
The suggested cost is $25 for the series, but since we would love to have you join us, we will gratefully accept whatever you feel that you can afford.